Name and contact details of the person responsible and, if applicable, his or her representative:Name of the responsible legal person:
LITE Games GmbH
Commercial Register: HRB 133652 (Hamburg)
Tax number: 42/734/03553
Managing Director: Christian Twellmann
Contact details of the data protection officer: email@example.com
Purposes for which the personal data are to be processed:
We collect, store and process personal data when you voluntarily provide it to us in connection with your order or when you contact us. This applies to
– the provision of the respective app,
– and own marketing purposes,
– for our statistics
Legal basis for processingYour data will be processed on the following legal basis:
– your consent, Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. a) GDPR
– for the execution of a contract with you, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR
– legitimate interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR (see below)
Legitimate InterestWe have the following legitimate interests in the processing of your data:
– improvement of our offer
– protection against abuse
Recipients or categories of recipients of personal dataWhen processing your data, we work with the following service providers who have access to your data:
– providers of web analysis tools
Duration for which the personal data is stored:
We store your data,
– if you have consented to the processing at most until you revoke your consent,
– if we need the data for the execution of a contract for at most as long as the contractual relationship with you exists or legal retention periods are running,
– if we use the data on the basis of a legitimate interest only as long as your interest in deletion or anonymisation does not predominate.
We receive the data from you (including the devices you use).
Data transfer to third countriesThere is a data transfer to third countries outside the European Union. This is done on the basis of statutory contractual regulations which are intended to ensure an adequate protection of your data and which you can view on request.
Right of access, rectification, cancellation or restriction of processing or right of opposition to processing and data transferability:You have – partly under certain conditions – the right
– to request information on the processing of your data
– to correct your data,
– to delete or block your data,
– to restrict processing,
– to veto the processing of your data,
– to receive your data in a transferable format and to transmit it to a third party,
– to revoke your consent to the processing of your data in the future and
– to complain to the competent supervisory authority about inadmissible data processing.
Requirement or obligation to provide dataUnless expressly stated otherwise the provision of data is never required or obligatory.
Further information on data protection
Automatic storage of access dataEvery time a user accesses the Lite Games website, the access data of the process is automatically stored in a log file. This is general information, such as the page from which the file was requested, the name of the file retrieved, the date and time of the call, the amount of data transferred, the protocol used and the description sent by the Internet browser and, if applicable, that of the operating system.
This general information is anonymized, i.e. it is not stored together with any of your personal data held by Lite Games and is not otherwise merged with it. They are only evaluated for statistical purposes and used to improve the content and functionality of the website. These data are not passed on to third parties for other non-commercial or commercial purposes. The access data is stored in the log file for a maximum of 10 weeks.
contact formThe contact form on our website is an easy way to contact us quickly. To enable us to contact you, some fields are marked as mandatory. If you fill in the fields and choose “Send”, you agree that your data will be sent to us with the message by e-mail. The data is not stored on the web server.
This website also uses so-called cookies. A cookie is a text file with an identification number that is transmitted to the user’s computer and stored there together with the other data actually requested when using the website. The file is kept there for later access and serves to authenticate the user.
The Lite Games website uses temporary (so-called “session”) cookies, i.e. cookies that are only valid for the period of a so-called “session” and are automatically deleted when the browser ends. Lite Games may link to other websites where cookies may also be used.
For more information on what cookies are and how you can delete them, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Alternatively or within browsers on mobile devices, please click on the following link: Disable Google Analytics. An opt-out cookie is stored on your device for our Internet pages with effect for your current browser. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you must click on that link again.
Social Media Pages
The following data can be processed by the provider when using the apps distributed by LITE Games:Depending on the device, a device ID is assigned to identify the user. As a rule, this ID cannot be linked to personal or private data. If you enter your email address, it can be associated with your ID. When using chargeable services, it may be necessary to pass on the device ID to the respective payment service provider (e.g. Apple Inc.) in order to be able to process payment transactions. LITE Games uses the protocol data only for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security and optimisation of the offer. However, LITE Games reserves the right to check the log data subsequently if there is a justified suspicion of illegal use based on concrete indications.
– Some apps contain and may also use third-party SDKs to use external services (e.g. Facebook, Flurry etc.). The use of these services is always optional as far as technically possible and is on a voluntary basis. LITE Games has only limited influence on whether and which data may be read and processed by these third parties.
– Some apps offer so-called “connected” or “social” features that can be used to play (or generally interact) with others or against other users. As a component of these features, the apps usually offer the possibility of creating a user profile. By creating such a user profile, the user accepts that (public parts) of his profile can be viewed by other users and/or generally on the Internet (e.g. screen name and avatar on public highscore lists). This is especially true if the user decides to link the user profile to a Facebook account. Such “connected”/”social” features can always be used anonymously or with a standard display name that cannot easily be resolved.All apps use device identifiers to personalize content and ads, provide social media features, and analyze access to our app. We also share these identifiers and other information about your device with our social media partners, advertisers and analysts.
– The “Ad ID” (also known as IDFA “Identifier For Advertisers” (Apple) or GAID (Google Advertiser ID) (Google)) is a temporary identification number that we use to improve the gaming experience in online games. We also pass this ID on to integrated partners so that they can display advertising that is better tailored to your interests, for example. We finance the development and operation of our games by displaying the most appealing advertising possible. An assignment to your person or an individualization of your device beyond the device ID assigned by us is neither in our interest nor is this technically possible for us.
You can object to the use of the advertising ID generated by the device on your device (“Opt Out”). This will probably not cause you to see less advertising, but it will be less based on your usage behavior and probably less interesting/relevant to you.
To deactivate the device side forwarding of the advertising ID, go to iOS devices (Apple) under Settings/Privacy, select “Advertising” below and activate “No ad tracking”. For Android devices, please visit Settings/Account/Google/Display and activate “Deactivate Interest Related Ads”.
In accordance with the GDPR, we only automatically collect data that is indispensable for the exercise of our immediate business purpose.
The companies behind all third-party SDKs included in our apps were tested for compliance with the GDPR. Under “Personally Identifiable Data” you can see which SDKs from which companies are contained in which of our apps and, if necessary, read out personal data such as the “advertising ID” or other device data.
– To use the app, the same log data (see above) is still processed as when using the website.